Saturday

BANKS VIOLETTE SAVES 2011 FROM THE ABYSS OF POINTLESSNESS


"I kill zombies and I kill it in the art world; maybe I'll kill your whole family."


I'm gonna be honest right meow. I was totally going to just turn my back on GNART and consider it Left 4 Dead. Then I found out Banks Violette had signed off of Xbox Live long enough to put together a new show of #psychosexual black metal sculptures while he continues to pwn a bunch of 13 year olds on Left 4 Dead via his Xbox Live account.




Just when one might think that GNART was dead in 2011, which I seriously did, Banks Violette (avatar on the right) comes through with a health pack and a Four Loko.



Here are some sneak peaks of the show that #saved2k11:


Thanks for playing, whoever else was trying to get credit from us this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment